Kick-start your career!
This pre-employment course will provide you with practical skills to help get you job ready for any industry!
Kick-start your career
This 6-week program will provide you with entry level skills for working in the health sector, plus a range of other job ready skills.
· Working in the health sector
· Employment preparation including interviews and résumé writing
· Overcoming barriers to work and making a good first impression
· Digital and financial literacy skills
· Developing critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Language and literacy skills related to working in the health industry
Also includes first-hand experience with an observational placement in a real workplace.
“I enjoy going to class. Good people fun learning. Lots courses to choose from. I’m doing maths and english. Very helpful and reasonable fees.”
Vicki Orgles, Past Student